BEAUTY BLOGGING BOOTCAMP
A 6 week course to turn your passion FOR ALL THINGS BEAUTY into profit.
This blogging bootcamp was designed just for you, the beauty addict who has all the latest products, gets up at 3am for international makeup launches and wants to share their obsession and passion with the world!
Not only is blogging a creative outlet but it also has the potential to be a business which can turn your passion into profit. I know because this is exactly what I have done with my beauty blog and now I am here to share everything with you (the good, the bad and the glam!) so you can start a profitable beauty blog too!
Imagine what it would feel like to…
- Start a blog which provides you with a creative outlet AND funds your online shopping addiction
- Work with your favourite brands and be sent the latest products to try and review
- Attend product launches, be on the VIP list for events and go on exclusive brand trips
- Have a loyal following of fans who truly admire you and what you believe in
- Quit your 9-5 because your blog is making more money than you ever imagined and given you influencer status
- Have the option to choose when and where you work - in the world!
- Know your unique point of view and voice has changed someones life
IT’S ALL POSSIBLE WITH MY 6 WEEK BEAUTY BLOGGING BOOTCAMP
I started beauty blogging because I know what it feels like to...
- Be addicted to makeup, skincare and all things beauty
- Have major fomo watching influencers live a life and get opportunities I could only dream of
- Work a 9-5 job but constantly be dreaming of starting my own business or side hustle
- Desperately want a creative outlet or hobby doing something I love
- Not be living my true why and feeling unfulfilled in my life
And I also know what it’s like to…
- Wake up every day excited because I love what I do
- Receive dozens of new makeup and skincare products each week to try and review
- Be part of a community and connecting with like minded women who get you
- Enjoy flexibility because I create my own working hours and schedule
- Generate more income so I can book another holiday (by the end of 2018 I will have been on 2 overseas vacations!)
Now it’s your turn!
- You are ready to swap fomo for yolo
- You are ready to start a beauty blog to help and inspire people
- You are ready to quit your daydream and make it a reality
- You want to connect with brands but you're not sure where to start
- You can talk beauty 24/7, you just need a helping hand getting your blog off the ground
- You want to pave the path of your future and not let it be determined by anyone else
MY 6 WEEK BEAUTY BLOGGING BOOTCAMP INCLUDES TOPICS LIKE:
Creating a blog from scratch
Setting up your blog for success
Social Media Marketing
Working With Brands and PR Agencies
Building the Right Relationships
Monetising Your Blog
In this course you won’t only find blogging advice and my personal experiences (the good, the bad and the glam), but I will also share best online practices which I apply to my clients websites so you’re creating an amazing user experience for your readers and generate more organic traffic to your blog.
PLUS YOU GET 3 BONUS MODULES
- Advice from Bloggers/Brands/Agencies I Work With
- How to Use Instagram to Grow Your Blog
- 30 Free Beauty Blog Post Ideas To Get You Started
WANT 3 x 1:1 PRIVATE COACHING SESSIONS WITH ME?
Sign up as an M.V.B (Most Valuable Blogger) and you will receive the 6 Week Beauty Blogging Bootcamp, 3 Bonuses AND 3 x 45 minute private coaching calls with me. Each call is specific to you and your blog, a chance to personally ask me any questions you might have and get that one on one attention you need to succeed. We can also record our calls so you can play it back later and never forget a thing.
BEAUTY BLOGGING BOOTCAMP
+ 3 BONUS MODULES
= $497 AUD
or 3 FORTNIGHTLY payments of $137 AUD
BEAUTY BLOGGING BOOTCAMP
+ 3 BONUS MODULES
+ 3 x 1:1 PRIVATE SESSIONS
= $747 AUD
or 3 FORTNIGHTLY payments of $197 AUD
Intake 1 is now open but spaces are limited. Select your course above and join the Beauty Blogging Bootcamp!
What’s in it for me?
In this 6 week program I will share my skills, knowledge and first hand experiences which you can apply to your own blog. I won’t be holding back or sugar coating the process which will save you time so you can focus on creating content and getting your blog in front of the right people. I will also provide you with valuable and actionable tasks which you can apply to your blog straight away so you can get it up and running as soon as possible!
Which program should I choose: Beauty Blogging Bootcamp or M.V.B?
I know what it feels like to enrol in online, self paced courses and not receive any one on one support, which is exactly why I created my M.V.B (Most Valuable Blogger) program. M.V.B contains the 6 Week Beauty Blogging Bootcamp, 3 Bonuses and 3 x 1:1 private 45 minute coaching calls with me. These calls are completely confidential and booked in over the 6 weeks so you can ask me questions specific to your blog throughout the duration of the course. As an M.V.B you no longer have to feel embarrassed to ask your questions in a public group and I give you the one on one attention you need to succeed.
Students in the Beauty Blogging Bootcamp will still receive my support via our private Facebook group, but as an M.V.B you will get a little extra T.L.C.
How many students are in each bootcamp?
I only take 10 students per bootcamp intake so I can work closely with each of you and ensure your individual blogging goals are achieved.
I can’t afford to enrol in the bootcamp but I want in!
With this course you have the option of paying the total amount upfront (which saves you a bit of money) or a payment plan with 3 equal fortnightly payments. Honestly, if someone had come to me at the start of my blogging journey and said 'I can teach you everything you need to know in 6 weeks' it would have saved me so much time and I would have achieved success a lot faster! Think of this as an investment into the future of your blog and business. Once your blog is up and running you will only need a few sponsored post opportunities (which you WILL get) to cover your return on investment!
Am I too old to start a beauty blog?
You’re never too old to start anything! Beauty blogging isn’t just for the cool kids it’s for anyone who wants to share their voice and passion with the world. If the digital space makes you feel a little nervous don’t be, this is what I’m here for, to hold your hand and guide you along the way so you have a professional beauty blog you’re proud of.
My name is Marisa and I am a digital marketing consultant by day and beauty blogger by night. I live and breathe the online world and have years of experience working with businesses, strategising and executing their marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, site traffic and sales.
I started blogging 3 years ago when I became a beauty contributor for the fashion brand I was working for at the time. As well as managing their blogging program and overseeing their other contributors, I was penning posts and creating makeup looks to share with their fast growing, global community. What I quickly learnt was that I loved creating content, the power of influencer marketing and that the success which could be achieved through blogging was unparalleled. I had found my calling.
Fast forward to today and I have a successful cruelty free beauty blog which still remains a creative outlet but also provides an additional income stream too. Thanks to years of digital marketing experience and working with small, medium and large clients, I have a strong fundamental and technical understanding of the online world and can share best practices with you that you can implement on your blog. Remember blogging is a business, especially when you’re wanting products or money in return for your content, and I am proud to share my business experience with you.
I am always developing my skills and knowledge whether it be through courses, seminars or mistakes, which I am not ashamed to admit or share if it means someone else avoids making them. I have formed incredible relationships with brands and PR agencies which has allowed me to continue doing what I love. Managing a commercial blogging program is also a major advantage as I know exactly what brands are looking for when selecting bloggers to work with and I can pass all this information onto you.
Note this is not an accredited course. I'm just a digital marketing consultant with a beauty blog, a passion for teaching others and seeing them succeed and live the life they have always dreamed of.