Get The Look: Halloween Manicure!
Want to get into the Halloween spirit but don't want to go O.T.T? A quick and easy way to get festive is with a Halloween Manicure!
In this blog post I will show you how I created this orange and black nail look and how you can too!
You Will Need:
Orange Nail Polish
Jamberry 'Dem Bones' Nail Wraps*
1. File nails to your desired shape and paint with an orange nail polish. Apply a few coats and allow to dry so they aren't tacky.
2. For this look I used Jamberry Nail Wraps in the style 'Dem Bones' which have little white skeletons on black wraps and clear wraps with black webs on them.
3. Match each nail to the nail wrap that fits best and cut the nail wrap in half.
4. Peel off the nail wrap from the backing plastic and warm the nail wrap with a hair dryer to soften so it is easier to apply and shape to your nail.
5. While the wrap is still warm, press the wrap onto the nail. Apply firm pressure around the edges to adhere the wrap to the nail.
6. To remove the excess nail wrap from the top of the nail trim with scissors and file off the remaining wrap in a downward motion.
7. Apply heat and pressure to the wrap again until it is bonded to the nail.
8. Get into the Halloween spirit!
Jamberry Nail Wraps make creating different nail looks so easy! They have a great range of wraps available for Halloween plus other styles that feature Disney characters, glitter, prints and patterns in every colour you can imagine!
Check out the complete range online at Jamberry Nails.
*This product was sent to me in exchange for a review. The product has been tried, tested and all opinions expressed are honest and my own.