Swatch Session: Sally Hansen Color Therapy Red Carpet Collection Swatches
Get red carpet ready with the latest nail polish shades in the Sally Hansen Color Therapy Red Carpet Collection.
I am a huge fan of the Color Therapy collection, not only for the amazing range of shades but for the argan oil-enriched formula which nourishes and cares for my natural nails. Since getting my acrylic nails removed my natural nails have been soft, thin and brittle so this extra nourishment could not have come at a better time and will help build up the strength of my natural nails and get them healthy again.
The Limited Edition Red Carpet Collection features 6 show-stopping shades designed to make an impact on the red carpet! See below for swatches.
From left to right the new Sally Hansen Color Therapy Red Carpet shades are:
Well, Well, Well - White
Re-nude - Nude
Steely Serene - Mauve
Unwine'd - Red
Good as Blue - Navy
Haute Stone - Brown with purple pearl sheen
The shades below would definitely be my favourite three!
HOW I LIKE TO APPLY
Below is my 7 step guide to a perfect manicure!
1. Trim, file, shape and buff your natural nails.
2. Select a colour. Unless I am choosing a colour to complement a particular outfit this is the hardest part! I am a procrastinator but 9 times out of 10 I will reach for a blush pink, black or navy shade.
3. Paint your nails. I apply 2 coats of my chosen Sally Hansen Color Therapy shade to get the colour and coverage I desire.
4. Wait for them to dry - cue Netflix and chill!
5. Apply the Sally Hansen Color Therapy Top Coat. This step is a MUST! I have found since using the top coat my nail polish has lasted longer and it provides a beautiful glossy finish.
6. Apply the Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail & Cuticle Oil to nourish and condition your cuticles. This is especially handy as we head into winter when your skin starts to dry out.
7. Nailed it! Show off your fresh mani!
Have you picked up any shades in the new Sally Hansen Red Carpet Collection?
Which shade is your fave?
*This product was sent to me in exchange for a review. The products have been tried, tested and all opinions expressed are honest and my own.